VanEck Video Gaming and eSports ETF (NYSEARCA:ESPO – Get Rating) was down 2.8% on Friday . The stock traded as low as $49.42 and last traded at $49.58. Approximately 29,940 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 54% from the average daily volume of 64,935 shares. The stock had previously closed at $51.01.
VanEck Video Gaming and eSports ETF Trading Down 2.8 %
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $49.37 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $53.25.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on VanEck Video Gaming and eSports ETF (ESPO)
- 2 EV Suppliers Powering To Gains After Raising Views
- Applied Materials Results Show A Slowing Semiconductor Market
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/15 – 8/19
- Near-Term Headwinds Present An Opportunity In Ross Stores
- Apple’s Stock Could Be On The Verge Of Another 30% Rally
Receive News & Ratings for VanEck Video Gaming and eSports ETF Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for VanEck Video Gaming and eSports ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.